Watermelon Cucumber from The Real Language Of Food Constructive Recipes For A Healthier You
3 Cups Watermelon, cut bite sized 2 Tsp Fresh Mint, chiffonade
1 Medium Cucumber, seeded, small dice 1 Fresh Lime, juiced
1 Avocado, small dice 1 Small Bg Baby Spinach, chopped
1 Small Shallot, minced Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut watermelon into bite sized pieces and place in medium bowl.
- Cut off ends of cucumber, slice in half lengthwise and remove seeds with teaspoon. Cut into 1/2 inch strips and then dice. Add to watermelon.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and cut into squares with paring knife while still in skin. Add to bowl.
- Thinly slice mint (chiffonade) and add. Mince shallot and add. Rough chop the spinach to bite size and place on top of fruit/veggie mix.
- Juice the lime over the mixture, toss together and season to taste with salt and pepper.